As a value add to our clients, we have a panel of external professionals and industry specialists to work
with us on a wide range of areas, some of which are listed below:
Wealth Management and Estate Planning
- We have strong relationships with major private banks in Singapore. We establish and manage trust structures, holding companies, operating companies and private investment companies to help our clients plan their estates.
- We have established relationships with the top-3 Singapore banks to facilitate opening and operating current accounts for operating companies.
- We can assist in managing our clients’ investment companies and their investment accounts.
- We provide our clients with regular reporting on all corporate matters and bank accounts under our management.
- We offer assistance in structuring venture fund, private equity fund and other investment vehicles that will be domiciled in Singapore, keeping in mind the interest all stakeholders.
- We offer structuring, project management and assist in seeking appropriate licence or registration from the Monetary Authority of Singapore for conducting regulated activities in financial services sector in Singapore, including aggregating legal inputs from our panel of law firms.
- We manage project, structuring and set up family office, private investment office or family trust in Singapore, including seeking involvement of other professional parties such legacy planners, private banks, lawyers, trust administrators and custodians (as may be relevant).
- We help establishing not-for profit organisation or foundation in Singapore by using structures like company limited by guarantee.
- We are advising clients who are Ultra HNIs and unlisted corporate, on Governance, Risk and Control aspects (GRC), with the indicative benchmark being the standards to be followed by a listed company in Singapore.
We can offer a broad range of financial services to companies in South East Asia and the Middle East. Our mission is to provide businesses with creative capital solutions that would allow them to form value additive business goals and execute them effectively and efficiently.
We can provide independent expert valuation based on the most suitable and agreed methodologies to reach a solution agreed upon all concerned parties. We will work with you to understand the business environment, the risk factors and market conditions. The solution could be used to establish the value of the business for commercial acquisition or divestment, litigation support, dispute resolution and internal management information and planning.
Our depth of expertise and local insight allows us to offer sound judgment on a broad range of strategic matters. We work closely with management teams to understand their businesses and find the capital structure that maximises long-term firm value to support their growth and vision. We can structure deals to also maximise the value of your investment by also focusing on ways to achieve tax efficiencies.
Why Seek Advisory Services?
- Helps you realise latent opportunities
- Diagnoses and redefines problems and opportunities
- Recommends and implements key business strategies